Stud welding - Saves time. Saves money. Unchallenged.
In many areas stud welding is the most economic fastening method for components. If using thin plates, stud welding is often the only technical solution.
With following information we want to show you the advantages of our technology.
New design potentials
- Very low distortion by extremely short welding time.
- No leaking caused by drilled holes.
- High strength.
- One-sided accessibility of the component is sufficient.
- Weldable even onto very thin plates.
- Joining of different materials is possible.
- Can be automated to a very high degree.
- Very short welding time (1 msec to 1.5 sec), fast weld rates.
- Fast and easy handling leads to high productivity.
- No marks on backside of coated or high alloyed plates.
- Low prices for standard studs.